Thursday, 28 November 2013

Engine bay

I went to fit the steering column the other day but realized I needed to tidy up that corner of the engine bay and also make a bracket so the braided hoses meet the IVA clipping requirement.
The bracket was simple just a piece of 25mm stainless bar cut to length then drilled for the steering column U clamp and another 6.5mm hole for the stainless P clip.


Bracket sorted and the rear corner dressed, The Carbon cover I made was put on where the big grommet was in the bulkhead to allow all the main cables and ecu cables etc to run into the dash and was dressed of with some rubber U channel. Above the cover I added one of the GD badges I had in the parts cupboard :) All in all another few time consuming jobs out of the way and its starting to look good. 




No comments:

Post a comment