The former for the bottom oil cooler duct was just the piece I had cut from the body a long long time ago when the project started but had never threw it out. The 2 side slots and the bonnet scoop meshes were done with some PVC facia I had knocking about.
Once in place they were sealed in with polyurethane sealer.
Another job to get out of the road for the IVA was to fit a temporary board the size of a number plate. I used some plywood for this BUT the edges were also rounded for the test, if left they will fail the 2.5mm rule :(. The plate was then secured to the stainless bar with 2 stainless P clips.
That was about it for today, all in all good progress though I did have one of those famous ooooooooooo Ffffffffffffff moments when tidying up. I noticed the new bulb that I had bought to replace the faulty one in the Clock. hmmmmmmmmm dash out time again, Pity I didnt remember that during the week before the final install.