Friday 7 May 2010

Battery Cables

I got around today to getting some more cable for the battery and ground leads, I remembered when I was in the motor factors picking up my new Buff, they gave me a new one as the part hadn't come in to repair the other one under warranty.

Got home and out come the Hydraulic crimps :)




The finished product



Cable lengths and terminals

Red Feeds
1 x 1360mm terminals 25/10 one end 25/8 the other
1 x 390mm terminals 25/10 one end and a battery clamp the other.

Black Grounds
2 x 450mm terminals 25/10 one end and a 25/8 the other
1 x 490mm terminal 25/10 one end and a battery clamp the other.

I had to call into parcel force this afternoon to pay duty on the LS6 exhaust gaskets I got from summit racing eeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk overall they weren't cheap :(
They started cheap $25.00 a set so i bought 2 just to have a spare set $50 in total, then $25 to fill in customs form, $40 for postage then £17.95 to parcel force for vat and handling. About £100 all in for something that costs about £35 in the states. Glad I wasn't buying a engine lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment