Friday, 21 October 2011

Interior leather

Needed to make up a few stainless brackets to bolt the tunnel leather top on, I measured quite a few times before cutting the 100mm hole for the gear lever. The gaitor i spent a bit of time on, firstly getting it so the eschusion screws went through the leather as well and I also added some contact adhesive between the eschusion and leather then used a few bolts to secure it to the tunnel top until it set.  The stainless tabs are ready to be bent around the tunnel and screwed on.
Working on the interior carpet tmw and trim, I'm hoping to have all the carpet fitted by Sunday. Pedal box is removed ready for the bulkhead piece on the drivers side next.







No comments:

Post a comment